ITSM Executive Awareness
This training is for those IT executives and members of senior management team who may be thinking about initiating IT Service Management or related efforts within their organizations. This training is normally 1.5 days or 12 hours long training and aims to establish the core understanding of what it really means to be a service organization and what guidelines do publications like ITIL4 provide and how best to embark on this journey.
By the end of this training, you will be able to answer the following key IT Service Management related questions:
- What is ITIL4 and how it is related to IT Service Management?
- What is the difference between Business Service Management and IT Service Management?
- What are some of the key characteristics of a service-oriented organization?
- How is IT Service Management related or not related to Enterprise Architecture Management and Business Process Management?
- How can we make the most impact in the least time by emarking on the IT Service Management effort?
- How can we relate the impact of our improvements in financial terms?
- How should we plan and communicate our improvements to ensure that the business / customer sponsorship stays alive and we are able to deliver measurables benefits in business terms (not just in IT terms)?
This training is most useful when delivered on-site (within your organization) with the key members of the management team. Please Contact Us for more information and to learn about how we can help you in delivering value to your customers.