ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
HEY “ITIL EXPERTS” – READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Yes – bring it on!
You know you want it… So come and get it!
You did it. You invested countless hours twisting and turning, and successfully maneuvering your way through the multiple layers of the ITIL® v3 qualification scheme. You’ve become an “ITIL Expert”, or very close to it.
Now you’re ready to apply your talents on your next adventure. The next wave. Well, here it is…
A NEW DESIGNATION – ITIL MANAGING PROFESSIONAL (MP)
In ITIL 4, the ITIL Expert designation is replaced with what will soon be one of the most coveted IT designations yet – ITIL Managing Professional (MP)!
This five–day course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL 4 designation: “ITIL Managing Professional (MP)”.
It is only available to ITIL v3 Experts or any individual with a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
The course content provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management professionals require on key organizational and business topics related to ITIL 4’s new service value system (SVS) and its multiple components. The agenda includes:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – “Direct, Plan & Improve”
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it’s really true and we’re proud of it!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND & PRE-REQUISITES?
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 foundation exam.
Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- Exam is administered by PeopleCert
Material for this course will only be provided in downloadable soft copy.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Public, Virtual, Live Web-Based (Open Enrollment):
- On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online with one of our expert instructors. Contact us for more details.
- Public, Live Classroom (Open Enrollment):
- Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located in hotels in major cities across the country with one of our expert instructors. Contact us for more details.
- In-House (On-Site):
- Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with one of our expert instructors.
- Web-Based: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team; hosted live online with one of our expert instructors. Contact us for a quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
View terms and conditions related to public courses.
Want more details or have any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
MORE ITIL 4 NEWS
Check out the articles, blogs and webinars below!
Register for this course below: