ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition
HEY “ITIL EXPERTS” – READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Yes – bring it on!
You know you want it… So come and get it!
You did it. You invested countless hours twisting and turning, and successfully maneuvering your way through the multiple layers of the ITIL® v3 qualification scheme. You’ve become an “ITIL Expert”, or very close to it.
Now you’re ready to apply your talents on your next adventure. The next wave. Well, here it is…
A NEW DESIGNATION – ITIL MANAGING PROFESSIONAL (MP)
In ITIL 4, the ITIL Expert designation is replaced with what will soon be one of the most coveted IT designations yet – ITIL Managing Professional (MP)!
And who better to get your ITIL 4 advanced training with than one of the very few ITIL MASTERS globally – Ahmad K. Shuja.
SPECIAL OFFER – Save Over $1,000
Use promo code: WebSaveITIL4MP
Buy this course before October 30th and take advantage of our very AMAZING launch offer. You get:
- The live (web-based or classroom) five-day transition course – see course overview and dates below
- A FREE ITIL 4 Foundation self-paced online course, plus exam (if you want to write it). That means you can jump-start your learning now to get tuned into ITIL 4’s service value system (SVS), which is very different from ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model
- That’s a $1,000 saving on the Transition course, PLUS a $495 saving on the ITIL 4 Foundation course
This five–day course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL 4 designation: “ITIL Managing Professional (MP)”.
It is only available to ITIL v3 Experts or any individual with a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
The course content provides a holistic picture of the critical learning points and knowledge IT management professionals require on key organizational and business topics related to ITIL 4’s new service value system (SVS) and its multiple components. The agenda includes:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL v3’s five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions, compared to ITIL 4’s service value system model and its 34 practices
- A review of the SVS model and its components: the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continual improvement, and a review of ITIL 4’s 34 practices, which are grouped into three operational streams (general management, service management, and technical management)
- Key concepts and teachings from the three ITIL 4 advanced IT Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support; Drive Stakeholder Value; High Velocity IT
- Key concepts and teachings from the ITIL Strategist advanced book and course – “Direct, Plan & Improve”
- A review and ample discussion of the examinable agenda items, at the end of each module
- Practice exams and ample opportunity to reinforce the key concepts needed for the exam
- High quality add-ons, including “how-tos” based on real-life examples from the best ITIL trainers in the world (yes, it’s really true and we’re proud of it!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND & PRE-REQUISITES?
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 foundation exam.
Contact us to learn more at email@example.com.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- Exam is administered by PeopleCert
- Specific details about the exam, including length, number/type of questions and pass mark, etc., will be provided in late summer 2019
- This course qualifies for PDUs and more details will be provided in late summer 2019
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Self-Paced Online:
- Take the course at any time using your web browser at your own pace. This option will be available in late 2019.
- Public, Virtual, Live Web-Based (Open Enrollment):
- On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live, online with one of our expert instructors. This option is available starting September 2019. See below for dates.
- Public, Live Classroom (Open Enrollment):
- Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located in hotels in major cities across the country with one of our expert instructors. See below for dates.
- In-House (On-Site):
- Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with one of our expert instructors. This option is available starting October 2019. Contact us for a quote.
- Web-Based: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team; hosted live online with one of our expert instructors. This option is available starting October 2019. Contact us for a quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
View terms and conditions related to public courses.
Want more details or have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE ITIL 4 NEWS
Check out the articles, blogs and webinars below!
Register for this course below: