ITIL4 Foundation Training
JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR BEFORE ATTENDING THE ITIL4 FOUNDATION COURSE.
When it comes to ITIL and IT Service Management, Xceedure continues to stand out – after over 20 years and 4 versions of ITIL, our Chief Instructor and one of fewer than 50 ITIL Masters, personally delivers this course.
ITIL4 CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
This Foundation level course is the first course to be introduced by AXELOS in the new ITIL 4 certification scheme. The Foundation course is a mandatory requirement for all other levels.
ITIL V3 TO ITIL 4 TRANSITION CERTIFICATION COURSE
For those individuals who have acquired 17 credits in the ITILv3 certification scheme or are ITILv3 Experts, there is a “ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition” course.
ITIL 4 FOUNDATION COURSE OVERVIEW
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
What’s the difference between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4? In a nutshell, ITIL v3 describes Service Management around 26 processes and functions that are part of a continuous process of 5 life cycles: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. All of the v3 body of knowledge is still very worthwhile and relevant!
ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- 1. High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model
- 2. The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- 3. ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- 4. The four dimensions of Service Management
- 5. The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
- 6. Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is designed for anyone working in IT looking for IT Service Management education and an understanding of how to provide business value. Also, anyone who is looking to upgrade their ITIL v3 certification and knowledge.
There are no mandatory prerequisites.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management. A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, and is administered by an independent examination body. For online courses, the exam may be scheduled and completed online.
- A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam
- You will attain 12 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Public Courses
- Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located in hotels in major cities across the country with our MASTER instructor.
- Web-Based: On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live online with our MASTER instructor.
- Bring us onsite to deliver an overview to your entire team. You’ll get a summary of the difference between v3 and ITIL 4, and a summary of key ITIL 4 concepts, including the new Service Value Chain. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-Paced Online (COMING SOON):
- Learn at your own pace from your computer, anywhere at anytime. The FULL ITIL 4 Foundation certification course in e-learning format.
6-9 & 13-15
11-12 Apr, 2020
11-12 Apr, 2020
2-3 & 9-10
INCLUDED IN FEE:
- Fees mentioned above include:
- 1. PeopleCert Official ITIL4 Foundation Exam Fee.
- 2. All Training Material including Course Notes, Official Sample Exams, Study Guides, and Assignment / Solution Manuals.
- 3. For classroom / on-site courses ONLY, free re-take of course if needed.
- 4. For classroom / on-site courses ONLY, free ITIL Official Licensed book on “ITIL: Service Management Implementation & Operation” by Ahmad K. Shuja (ISBN-13:
- Additional discounts (on course fee – excluding exam fee) are available for:
- 1. 5% discount early registrations (2 weeks before event date)
- 2. 10% discount for groups of 3-5
- 3. 15% discount for groups of 5+
- 4. 20% discount for educational as well as government institutions
- Please mention while submitting registration request and appropriate adjustments will be made.
Need further assistance with registration for this event. Please contact us below.