ITIL Specialist: High Velocity IT
The ITIL® Specialist – High Velocity IT (HIT) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
As organizations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this high–velocity environment, organizations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, cost–effectiveness, and responsiveness.
This three-day course encompasses the ways in which organizations and digital operating models function in high–velocity environments, with a focus on the quick delivery of products and services to gain maximum business value.
This qualification will provide IT practitioners with an understanding of working practices like Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as cloud, automation, and automatic testing.
The HIT course focuses on these key ITIL 4 practices:
- Architecture management
- Business analysis
- Deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Software development and management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Infrastructure and platform management monitoring and event management
- Problem management
- Service continuity management
- Relationship management
- Service design
- Service desk
- Information security management
- Risk management
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
- Learn when the transformation to high-velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieve
- Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
Roles may include:
- Customer/User Experience (CX) Managers/Designers
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Enterprise/Service and Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. To look at available dates for the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course, click here.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is a 90-minute, 40-question, multiple-choice exam scheduled on the last day of the course and is administered by an independent examination body. For online courses, the exam may be scheduled and completed online.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR HOW YOU CAN ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Self-Paced Online:
- Take the course at any time, at your own pace, and from anywhere using your web browser. Available Mid 2020.
- Public (Open Enrollment):
- Live Classroom: On specific dates throughout the year, conveniently located in hotels in major cities across the country and presented live by our expert instructor.
- Live Web-Based: On specific dates throughout the year; hosted live online by our expert instructor.
- In-House (On-Site):
- Live Classroom: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team at your location with our expert instructor.
- Live Web-Based: On dates convenient to you; exclusively for your team; hosted live online by our expert instructor.
If you would like more information on any of these options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.