DevOps foundation course provides an introduction to DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster. Improving the ability of IT to produce software faster improves the ability of the business to deliver value to customers faster. The course includes an extensive collection of basic DevOps terms and concepts, highlights all aspects of DevOps (people, processes and technology) and addresses the organizational change aspects of adopting a DevOps culture. The training reinforces learning through practical hands-on assignments.
- Key Features Of This Training:
- 1. Participate in unique activities designed to apply training
- 2. Take sample documents, templates, tools and techniques with you post-training
- 3. Access to DevOps Institute additional sources of information and communities
- 4. Real-Life case studies are weaved throughout the course
You Will Learn How To: